AL OULA DEVELOPMENT, SAUDI ARABIA
Our Client, Aloula Development Company quests adopting a new conception on in the sector of real estate and housing services, in addition to its struggle for catering a new model for new real estates Saudi Companies. The company had surpassed various stages, preceding its inception, starting with the inauguration of various projects. The market''s study and evaluation was one of the most important stages. The Company has in this respect, established specialized workgroups, not only in the Kingdom but also at the level of the Gulf and Arab Countries.
Al Oula Development a real estate company was founded in 2002 in Al Khobar City as the Head Office. Now as they have started to expand they have branches in Riyadh, Jeddah and Bahrain.
Al Oula at the mean time consists of around 80 employees.
As the management is working on a scheme to develop its policies and HR department they are in need of a high caliber HR Manager who can lead the concerned department and staff in this scheme, they need this candidate to be: devoted, efficient, diligent and zealous.
Moreover the following qualification and expertise is a must in the potential candidate:
1. Supporting the senior management in interpreting, applying, maintaining and formulating agreements, procedures and terms & conditions.
2. Develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
3. Contributes to the company''s overall productivity and effectiveness by advising management on the optimum organizations, deployment and utilization of human resources.
4. Contributes to the company''s strategic plans by planning and directing human resources plans in support of the company''s vision and objectives.
5. Developing an effective local management and staff resourcing strategy to meet predicted manpower planning needs, and providing an appropriate administrative / legislative documentation for all recruitment activity.
6. Promoting good employee relations activities and managing the disciplinary process quickly and effectively.
7. Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and fairness within organization.
8. Conducts wage and benefits surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
. BS in HR or a similar field preferably with specialized courses in HR.
. 8-10 years previous experience in HR functions in the capacity of HR Manager: personnel administration, recruitment, policy & compensation, in addition to job analysis, salaries, evaluation.....
. Knowledge of organization structure, staffing patterns, and job design.
. Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for employment diversity
. Knowledge and understanding of recruitment, saudization, Compensation & Benefits. Organization
. Development and Employee Relations processes.
. Effective English & Arabic speaking and writing skills is a must
. Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and to keep confidential information in a need to know basis.
. Proficiency with various technology tools including database systems, Word, Excel and Power Point
The potential candidate will be given a very competitive salary and benefits on the basis of experience.
The career level is: Management.
This position is currently closed but we are still accepting CVs for the position.