1. Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
2. Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
3. Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
4. Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
5. Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
6. Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
7. Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
8. Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
9. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes.
- RERA Certified
- Driving licence and car is a must.
- University degree
- Familiar MS OFFICE ( Outlook, Excel, CRM Systems)