Area Manager - 12226BR
Regus is the World’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions. Established in 1989, and based in Luxembourg, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Regus is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 200 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact, we’re currently opening over 2 new centers every day, achieving over 20% year-on-year growth.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.
The world’s largest provider of workplace solutions has an opening for an Area Manager (AM)
The AM is responsible for growing the overall profit performance (EBIT) across a number of Regus centres, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS).
The AM will hire and manage worldclass teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives.
The AM will also be the primary person responsible for new sales with a prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs. Converting sales for their cluster.
* Profit (EBIT) and Customer service (NPS) improvement
* Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score ( ENPS)
* Deliver brilliant tours as per the Regus Required Standards hitting revenue targets.
The candidates should have the below experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
* Experienced at managing teams
* Previous experience of managing P&Ls
* 3 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
* Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
* Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
* Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
* Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
* Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
* Commercial/ results driven
* Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
* Managing a group (cluster) of business centres to include:
* Manage by visiting centres (Visit Customers, Ensure centres look great, Ensure inventory is maximized)
* Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
* Business review planning of the centres monthly
* Danaging Community Managers (SCSRs) in each centre, including training and recruitment
* Dealing with escalated customer requests/issues
* Hold Networking events