M.H.ALSHAYA CO W.L.L
Our Client, Our Client, M.H.Alshaya Co W.L.L is the leading International Franchise Retailer employing more than 9000 employees, Operating more than 1000 stores across 11 countries in the Middle East, Cyprus, Turkey, Poland and Russia, and represents more than 40 international brands including Debenhams, Mothercare, Next, BHS, Pearle Opticians, The Body Shop, Boots, and Starbucks Coffee etc. The Optics Division within Alshaya operates at the present 15 optical stores in 5 countries, with the ambition to increase the store network aggressively. To date, all stores are operated under the Pearle Opticians brand, yet in the near future new brands will be added. In order to manage this growth, Alshaya wants to strengthen its buying and merchandising team.
Our Client is seeking to hire a Fashion Eye wear Buyer.
- Responsible for the selection and purchase of all eyewear products and the processes associated with these tasks.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the effectiveness of product selection.
- Develop the product selection processes for new collections on the basses of market needs, consumer
- Demographics and location requirements.
- Manage the selection calendar and lead all selection events.
- Provide the selection teams with clear and specific guidelines for each event. Develop the KPI for selection effectiveness and profitability.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers to realize the maximum business benefits of purchased products and serve as a focal point for all supplier communication.Define and maintain a buying strategy, which matches consumer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business.
- Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the Buying strategy.
- Optimise the assortment management process for eyewear products and develop KPIs to control and assess the performance.
- Act as an owner for all Eyewear product categories.
- Manage the process for product selection and assortment management.
- Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years experience in a purchasing experience in FMCG/ Retail environment (preferable fashion eyewear).
- Category Management skills, Strong Analytical Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation skills,Problem Solving skills, Strategic Influencing skills, Persuasiveness, Thoroughness/ Attention to details, Customer Understanding, Flexibility, Focus of Results and Relationship Building skills. (5 - 15 years experience)
PLEASE USE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE POSITION FIELD.